Why would you breastfeed him (2)?
You will breastfeed him because you also benefit from breastfeeding with many benefits, the most important of which are:
- Stop bleeding after childbirth.
- Spacing between pregnancies, especially if breastfeeding is continuous every 2-3 hours in the morning and evening, and without of formula feeding.
- Lose excess weight quickly.
- Enjoy health by reducing the risk of breast cancer and reducing the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Shorten the time as the mother’s milk is always ready for feeding and does not need preparation or heating, and the mother can breastfeed her baby at anytime and anywhere without special preparations.
- Saving money, as breast milk is cheap, it is not bought with money.
- Strengthen the bond and love between mother and her child.